Confirmed: Martinez New Everton Manager - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help but like the guy, he seems like a genuinely good chap.

We have to be ready for a season of transition now and should prepare ourselves for a bit of a 'meh' season. I think top 8 and a good cup run or 2 would be a good first season for Martinez and would give him plenty to build on.

im absolutely made up weve signed this sexy [Poor language removed] BUZZING!!!!

I honestly think Bill can't win with people on here, ffs we have consistently finished in the top 7 over the last 5/6 yrs, so if we are going to the next level, finishing 3rd or 4th and qualifying for the Champs League is the next level. I want my Manager to be aiming for this and the players and not accepting anything else. I think some people on here need to decide if they are actual supporters of Everton FC, because all this moaning and ****ging off the owner & new manager makes me wonder actually how many real Everton supporters use these forum.

Bill is an embarrassment to the club, he has signed a manager who has just relegated his club and were expected believe because ' martinez i'll get you in the cjampions league' he will

the only person i know who trusts blue bills ' gut instincts' is himslef

all that said i will support hte manager but don't expect anywhere near top 6 or even 7

i'm simply going on his record as like i said blue's gut instincts are worthless

as are his remarks on Moyes whom was an average manager who won nothing

I don't think anyone is slamming Martinez, just Kenwright for making it public. He's heaped a load of unnecessary pressure on Martinez, the stupid [Poor language removed].

Well thats exactly what he should have done and i am delighted he did it, put all the pressure in the World on him, let him deliver and let him know that there are expectations here.

I've got a good feeling about this lad. I said the other day that he kind of has an 'Everton' feel, or an 'Everton' look about him. Can't explain what I mean but I just get a good vibe about the whole thing.

VAMOS ROBERTO!!!!!

Thats it exactly mate. Looked right , in a way that some of the other potentials perhaps wouldnt have maybe. Not singing from the rooftops or anything, but I just cannot see him making a horlicks of it somehow.

The "I promise CL football" thing has done my head in tbh

Bill didnt need to bring that up at all

Idiot

Idiot

He, Bill that is, gets a bit of stick on here, usually well justified. But I didnt have a problem with the quote TBH. Watching it, he was trying to explain how the determination that RM displayed reminded him of the same trait that Moyes showed when he told Bill that "you wont go down" when he was interviewed 11 years ago.

Isn't 'I promise CL football' that thing called ambition that most of you have been screaming out for?

I honestly think Bill can't win with people on here, ffs we have consistently finished in the top 7 over the last 5/6 yrs, so if we are going to the next level, finishing 3rd or 4th and qualifying for the Champs League is the next level. I want my Manager to be aiming for this and the players and not accepting anything else. I think some people on here need to decide if they are actual supporters of Everton FC, because all this moaning and ****ging off the owner & new manager makes me wonder actually how many real Everton supporters use these forum.

Actions speak louder than words...... He's spouting this champions league bollocks , lets see if he raises the funds to achieve what he's saying, instead of a few loan signings in jan.

Actions speak louder than words...... He's spouting this champions league bollocks , lets see if he raises the funds to achieve what he's saying, instead of a few loan signings in jan.

exactly, the board have gotta play a massive part in attainment of anything higher than we already getting at the moment

wouldn't be surprised at all if Martinez has said something along the lines of "with X amount of pounds we could get this team challenging for the CL"

and Bill's just been Bill

Neville Southall reckons we can get close to winning the league if we buy the right players.

Idiot

Club chairman sets goal of finishing 2 places higher than last season, what a shock!! Have a pop at bill for stagnation or no new stadium or no investment but not when he states the obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.