Confirmed: Martinez New Everton Manager - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's hasta luego Senor Ginger bollox and ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba! ¡Epa! ¡Epa! ¡Epa! Martinez

Major positive - we might get a decent physio in to solve our chronic injury problems!

...Alex Cribley is the man at Wigan. Good lad who served Wigan as a player. I'd love to see a new Club Doctor at the club for the reason you highlight.

...Alex Cribley is the man at Wigan. Good lad who served Wigan as a player. I'd love to see a new Club Doctor at the club for the reason you highlight.
I think he was referring to the fact Martinez is a qualified physio mate!"

Four out of the five will do for me. Martinez' second job after appointing Jagielka captain should be to get shut of Osman sharpish.

I wouldn't say get shut of him mate as I still feel he can offer us something. However, I'd like to see a lot less of him next season and Barkley given a chance in place of him. Osman had a very good start to last season but he went missing far too often in the second half of the season.

Hopefully we'll see all those players wearing those shirts next year.

10179_10151409287631277_1911581810_n.jpg

Looks like we might have signed Demba Ba!.......YES!

Kenwright sounded like a right soppy prick still goin on about Moyes and then saying it only took 45 seconds to realise Martins was the man for the job, followed by this Champions league bollocks so we all get dead excited.There was never anybody else considered.

COME ON MARTINS LAD MAKE US GREAT AGAIN PLEASE.

Status
Not open for further replies.