Come on people, we need to be more " Def Leppard".......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moomin

Player Valuation: £90m
"What do you mean?" I hear you ask, why should we be more like the second greatest band from Sheffield ( Stop thinking Artic Monkeys are the best band you bad meffs, you know who you are!! It's Pulp!! )

I'm a bit sick of the hysteria we have after every game, we have with these silly polls no matter what the result. The atmosphere at Goodison is strange recently, its hard to describe but like when love and hate collide. We need to adrenalize our support and get behind the team.

Anyway, back to my original point. Back in the 80's drummer of Def Leppard " Rick Allen " was involved in a high speed crash which ejected him like a rocket from his car but the seatbelt kept his arm nice and secured inside. @chicoazul a black and white photograph for you lid

AllenCrash300.jpg

At the time he would have needed someone so bad to help, and he got it with a Doctor who lived close by. The doctor never got stagefright and managed to help him, he even packed the severed arm in ice but infections meant they never re-attached it.

What did the rest of the band do?? did they get a new drummer?? No, they stuck by him in his hour of need. He learned to play the drums with one arm and his feet, and I'm pretty sure they never shouted at him saying " Fcuking crap you lad " or " Boooooooooooooo " Action! Not words is needed. Instead of the nastiness lets show some love and affection to the players.

This season has been awful, but it no need for us to run riot. We can work it out people, start it with a breathe of a sigh then listen to the hit tune of Animal

"What do you mean?" I hear you ask, why should we be more like the second greatest band from Sheffield ( Stop thinking Artic Monkeys are the best band you bad meffs, you know who you are!! It's Pulp!! )

I'm a bit sick of the hysteria we have after every game, we have with these silly polls no matter what the result. The atmosphere at Goodison is strange recently, its hard to describe but like when love and hate collide. We need to adrenalize our support and get behind the team.

Anyway, back to my original point. Back in the 80's drummer of Def Leppard " Rick Allen " was involved in a high speed crash which ejected him like a rocket from his car but the seatbelt kept his arm nice and secured inside. @chicoazul a black and white photograph for you lid

AllenCrash300.jpg

At the time he would have needed someone so bad to help, and he got it with a Doctor who lived close by. The doctor never got stagefright and managed to help him, he even packed the severed arm in ice but infections meant they never re-attached it.

What did the rest of the band do?? did they get a new drummer?? No, they stuck by him in his hour of need. He learned to play the drums with one arm and his feet, and I'm pretty sure they never shouted at him saying " Fcuking crap you lad " or " Boooooooooooooo " Action! Not words is needed. Instead of the nastiness lets show some love and affection to the players.

This season has been awful, but it no need for us to run riot. We can work it out people, start it with a breathe of a sigh then listen to the hit tune of Animal

I can see where you're trying to go with you're analogy mate, triumph over and adversity and all that. It's still a bit of a weird one comparing an underperforming football team with a delusional manager with a one armed drummer in a soft rock band !

Righty ho, this Def Leppard crap doesn't work for me but this;

I'm a bit sick of the hysteria we have after every game, we have with these silly polls no matter what the result

Is spot on.

Def Leppard were moderately successful but mainly down to the fact that, unlike us, they didn't have Alcaraz in the fkn line up

I think a one legged Rick Allen would be better than him. From the off I've slated him for being an awful defender.

Stop it Pat, making me negative. Let's be positive, maybe a " We need to be more Deacon Blue " thread can inspire us.

AllenCrash300.jpg

I was going to give a "like" until I realised i'm not really into def leppard.

Status
Not open for further replies.