Come on people, we need to be more " Def Leppard".......

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a hidden message here, very clever @Moomin. Rick Allen is a drummer, so was Keith Moon, the moon will shortly eclipse the sun, the planets are aligning. Martinez will be sacked at 9.35 this morning.

Saw the drummer play with both arms Empire 80 and a arm Wembley Arena 86.No one would of noticed.Love the song Foolin'

If Rick Allen is interested we are looking for a new 'keeper, can't do any worse than the moron we have at the moment.

Is this a dream I have agree with Moonin on something. We both dislike Alcaraz since he is an awful defender.

Welcome to the bungle
we can lose the games
we got nothing that you want
and he keeps naming the names
they are the players that you hate
whatever game they play
the club takes all your money, honey
you just sulk away

the bungle
always the stupid bungle
it will bring you to your knees
knees knees
and laugh while you bleed
@Bungle likes this

"What do you mean?" I hear you ask, why should we be more like the second greatest band from Sheffield ( Stop thinking Artic Monkeys are the best band you bad meffs, you know who you are!! It's Pulp!! )

I'm a bit sick of the hysteria we have after every game, we have with these silly polls no matter what the result. The atmosphere at Goodison is strange recently, its hard to describe but like when love and hate collide. We need to adrenalize our support and get behind the team.

Anyway, back to my original point. Back in the 80's drummer of Def Leppard " Rick Allen " was involved in a high speed crash which ejected him like a rocket from his car but the seatbelt kept his arm nice and secured inside. @chicoazul a black and white photograph for you lid

AllenCrash300.jpg

At the time he would have needed someone so bad to help, and he got it with a Doctor who lived close by. The doctor never got stagefright and managed to help him, he even packed the severed arm in ice but infections meant they never re-attached it.

What did the rest of the band do?? did they get a new drummer?? No, they stuck by him in his hour of need. He learned to play the drums with one arm and his feet, and I'm pretty sure they never shouted at him saying " Fcuking crap you lad " or " Boooooooooooooo " Action! Not words is needed. Instead of the nastiness lets show some love and affection to the players.

This season has been awful, but it no need for us to run riot. We can work it out people, start it with a breathe of a sigh then listen to the hit tune of Animal

God analogy except one thing.....

you would happy continue with a one arm drummer rather than get a drumming machine to improve things 10 fold and win us some drumming competitions?

Status
Not open for further replies.