Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Or just maybe moyes got it spot on and the year playing on the wing helped him massively to acclimatise to PL football and also aid in his excellent attacking threat from RB where he is now also learning the values of defending too.

Him and stones could be our RB's for the next 10yrs.
Promising stuff.

Thats not the point. I've said before i've got no problem with playing Coleman at rm for a bit, helped him and the team for a bit.

But at least 2 years was ridiculously too long.

And lets face it, he's only now got a run in the team throughout most of the season due to Hibbert being injured and Neville either being injured or used in midfield. I don't think anyone who pays attention would say that would have happened otherwise.

When Coleman first came in at rb this season he was good going forward but showed his inexperience defensively. Its no surprise he's got better in that area from playing rather than sitting on the bench watching.

Thats not the point. I've said before i've got no problem with playing Coleman at rm for a bit, helped him and the team for a bit.

But at least 2 years was ridiculously too long.

And lets face it, he's only now got a run in the team throughout most of the season due to Hibbert being injured and Neville either being injured or used in midfield. I don't think anyone who pays attention would say that would have happened otherwise.

When Coleman first came in at rb this season he was good going forward but showed his inexperience defensively. Its no surprise he's got better in that area from playing rather than sitting on the bench watching.

Coleman's been first choice RB since the start of this season, irrespective of Hibbert and Neville. Neville can't play consecutive games now and Hibbert is now only an option from the bench.

Coleman's been first choice RB since the start of this season, irrespective of Hibbert and Neville. Neville can't play consecutive games now and Hibbert is now only an option from the bench.

Seriously, find out how mnay games he's played at rb this season, especially first half before he did establish himself that he played whilst either Hibbert or Neville were fully fit and not in midfield.

I bet its not many at all.

I love the fact he never shy's away from a game and also will tell other team mates if they have messed up. Face like a slapped arse is always funny to see. Love the lad.

He didn'y play at right back until Southampton, the 6th Prem game of the season. Neville was in midfield and Hibbert was not even on the bench so presumbably injured after playing rb early on in the season.

He then played till Norwich at the end of November with neithr Hibbert or Neville available to play at rb.

From then on its basically been whoever has actually been fit has played. Hibbert has barely been seen and Neville has spent most of his time in midfield.

Coleman really has shown enough that the place should be his regardless but his run there only came more than likely because of the unavialability of Neville and Hibbert.

Status
Not open for further replies.