Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half the clubs in league 1 and league 2 won’t exist when this is all over and there’s people itching for the PL to restart. Football will never be the same for many years after this! The PL restarting will be the least of our worries

Cant say I care about League 1, 2, Championship or the other 19 clubs in the Premier League if im totally honest, they can all liquidate.

I see no reason why we wont have taken a few steps back to normality 4 weeks from now.

Baby steps of course.

3 weeks more lockdown takes us to 7 May. Not clear at all what happens at that point.

Best case scenario (but still completely implausible imo), players can start training again. Theyd need 2 weeks probably? Takes it to around weekend of 22 May. That gives roughly 6 weeks for 9 games plus cup and europe.

I cant see it happening at all and feel it would be reckless if it did. The idea that one of the first relaxation measures we should introduce is to allow people to kick a ball round a field is actually mad when I think about it.

3 weeks more lockdown takes us to 7 May. Not clear at all what happens at that point.

Best case scenario (but still completely implausible imo), players can start training again. Theyd need 2 weeks probably? Takes it to around weekend of 22 May. That gives roughly 6 weeks for 9 games plus cup and europe.

I cant see it happening at all and feel it would be reckless if it did. The idea that one of the first relaxation measures we should introduce is to allow people to kick a ball round a field is actually mad when I think about it.

Teams probably need 3 weeks training.

I predict most teams will resume training 1st May.

Everybody ready to go 23rd May, 2 games a week, domestic and European cups binned.
Wont be playing football though. Not that arsed if I am honest.
The world needs football.

Status
Not open for further replies.