Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serie A - Italy is a mess and it will not concluded their season due to the extreme period it faces.

Our season will line up with UEFA's recommendation of try to complete the domestic season, behind closed doors I'd imagine which is entirely fair.

We are expected to be a week away from type of conditions Italy has been through so expect a massive surge of illness and sadly deaths.

We have bulk buying, people losing jobs, businesses about to go under AND by Friday, we'll have schools closing which leaves a HUGE hole for workers with childcare issues.

We have bigger issues coming and huge upset to human LIVE but all we hear from THEM and their favourable media sources is complete the league.

Void the league, under these circumstances, it is a freak of nature, I feel for those who miss out but LIVES MATTER MORE THAN TITLES

Serie A - Italy is a mess and it will not concluded their season due to the extreme period it faces.

Our season will line up with UEFA's recommendation of try to complete the domestic season, behind closed doors I'd imagine which is entirely fair.

We are expected to be a week away from type of conditions Italy has been through so expect a massive surge of illness and sadly deaths.

We have bulk buying, people losing jobs, businesses about to go under AND by Friday, we'll have schools closing which leaves a HUGE hole for workers with childcare issues.

We have bigger issues coming and huge upset to human LIVE but all we hear from THEM and their favourable media sources is complete the league.

Void the league, under these circumstances, it is a freak of nature, I feel for those who miss out but LIVES MATTER MORE THAN TITLES

your right, but sadly to Liverpool FC, it means more.

The decision has been made by UEFA. All leagues need to be completed by June 30th.
If the leagues do get restarted, its behind closed doors til the end.

That is the right thing to do. Let us be clear on the latest news there is expected at least 20,000 deaths from the virus, The economy, jobs, business are facing unprecedented difficulties and there is worry about finishing a football season, what a joke. In the current situation football is a trivial irrelevance.

The decision has been made by UEFA. All leagues need to be completed by June 30th.
If the leagues do get restarted, its behind closed doors til the end.
First sign of fans gathering outside a game the government will halt the lot.
This isn't getting finished anytime soon.

Kirkby actually, my guess is you dont even know were it is

I'm from New Brighton so can't claim to know Kirkby really well. Was regularly on the 21 bus to Northwood though. Also enjoyed a nice bacon butty in the now sadly departed but very pleasant Weatherspoons in the town centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.