City fans towards Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got as far as 'he is just jealous' and stopped reading.

jealous of what ? man city being a historically proven fact second rate team ?

man city are a small time club with a big wallet and big mouth who have acheived nothing even after 2 or 3 years of spending money like its going out of fashion.

as for there squad , all of them are playing for bucks , not for the club or the fans.

lastly viera ... too old , over payed , washed up juv reject who only went to city becouse they offered to pay stupid money no one in there right mind would pay him.

man city have to pay big becouse there rubbish.

im with moyes , everything about this deal is awful for british football.

Im surprised that they never went for a "big name" but went for a over the hill 33 year old on a loan.

I thought they were MASSIVE?

Some of their comments are hilarious to say the least, Moyes is jealous? Jealous of what? 33 years without a trophy, £90m down in the 1st year alone and have a Manager that could be out of a job if he doesn't improve on his already mis-match of a squad and finish in the Top 6, which was Hughes' expectation.

What a load of nonsense, Donovan had a great game today, rather have him on loan than pay £23m for a 1 legged Elephant :)

You know?

I "could" be jealous of Manchester United or Arsenal. Heck, I "could" be jealous of Chelsea I guess.

But jealous of what with Man City?

Seriously?

What's to be jealous about?

The funniest comment was 'we took their best player and messed up their season at the same time'

The only thing to be 'jealous' of is the unlimited funds available, who needs money, Moyes has transformed us from a Mid-table side to challenging Top 4 consistantly with next to nothing.
On the comment about 'our best player' he was our 2-3 best centre back, if Jags was fit he would have been their target without a doubt.

They are buying success, but it will come at a price, they won't be able to keep everybody happy, unlike us who bring through numerous players who make it.

The funniest comment was 'we took their best player and messed up their season at the same time'.

Was he our best player? Last time I saw him in a Citeh shirt he'd leak 3 past him and has been shocking all season.

Will be surprised him going to the World Cup at this rate.

Lescott was a big loss of that there is no doubt.
He doesn't seem to be hitting form in his new job though, so perhaps his operation may offer the way forward. Not sure if he will make the World Cup squad now though.

He did start getting a bit of form under his belt, then he got injured, just happens that the match at Goodison is one of the matches he misses.
Without a doubt Lescott was great going forward, but he did lack that defensive side slightly compared to Jagielka and Yobo.

Gary Cahill deserves to get a place ahead of Lescott, wouldn't mind him in a Royal Blue Jersey in the near future

He did start getting a bit of form under his belt, then he got injured, just happens that the match at Goodison is one of the matches he misses.
Without a doubt Lescott was great going forward, but he did lack that defensive side slightly compared to Jagielka and Yobo.

Gary Cahill deserves to get a place ahead of Lescott, wouldn't mind him in a Royal Blue Jersey in the near future

They've kept 2 clean sheets without him.....

Couldnt keep one even if they bought one with him playing.

i console myself with the fact that they still haven't won fukc all, and the fact that at the back of every single city fans mind will be the dread of it all going pop and them being in a worse position than they've ever been before, it will be driving them to distraction cos they just know it'll all go tits up, it always does with them.

Allison in !!

Food for thought?

If I were to suggest the following, what would you say:

--The posters being quoted are cranks who don't represent the mainstream City fans?
--We are giving these few fans too much time and attention?
--These fans, in their hearts, must know we got the best of the Lescott deal, regardless of whether they will admit. (We can admit it for them.)

--That I actually have a bit of a soft spot for the City fans because they backed their team even when it was unfashionable after they had been relegated two divisions down from the Prem?

--Another reason for the soft spot is they are considered #2 in a city to a team in the same city that dominates the local/national press headline?

If I were to suggest the following, what would you say:

--The posters being quoted are cranks who don't represent the mainstream City fans?
--We are giving these few fans too much time and attention?
--These fans, in their hearts, must know we got the best of the Lescott deal, regardless of whether they will admit. (We can admit it for them.)

--That I actually have a bit of a soft spot for the City fans because they backed their team even when it was unfashionable after they had been relegated two divisions down from the Prem?

--Another reason for the soft spot is they are considered #2 in a city to a team in the same city that dominates the local/national press headline?

I'd say Citeh get enough press attention these days

Status
Not open for further replies.