Christian Eriksen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he would be a good signing, if anyone would appreciate every moment his career lasts, it's this guy, I doubt he would bring his pipe and slippers after what happened to him, so although we should be targeting younger players, Erikson is someone I would have in a heartbeat(no pun intended)

Agree with comments above re. Brentford. They gave him the chance and now are willing to make him the highest earner at the club, I think he owes them another season as pay back. It's ok chasing the money but sometimes loyalty and humility should play a part.

It'll be his last big contract so don't see any issue him holding out for a bigger club or more money.

Especially after you know.... dying

Interesting utd going for him when they have Fernandes.
A lot of outgoings from Old Trafford this month, Matic, Mata, Lingard, Pogba. He's linked with a few clubs though as players always are this time of year. He may sign a contract with Brentford yet, they've offered him one and he seems comfortable there with plenty of his fellow countrymen at the club.

I'd be ecstatic with this signing but I think it's unlikely.

He's a fabulous player and the exact type of quality that would get the best out of DCL.

All the fut hipsters wont be happy cuz he's over 25 but on a free transfer he solves our issue of a lack of creativity whilst enabling us to strengthen over areas of the team on our limited budget.

Unlike James Rodriguez he's also a hard worker and isn't at walking pace.

I would seriously consider signing Eriksen. He was a major factor in Brentford staying up.
Yes, his medical history is dodgy. However, we need a player who can actually create chances; as we seriously lacked it last season.

I was against this because I thought he was 25 or over and on a big fee. But if on a free, a chance perhaps should be taken.

Erikson to Everton would be an absolute coup. To get a player of his standing, skill and application would be mighty. Unfortunately I don't believe the people who sort out our transfers have the necessary guile to get him to Goodison.

Status
Not open for further replies.