Homepage Article chicoazul's West Brom Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible review, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Romans 5:3
More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance

God bless

a master class! of course BFS and the Baggies are a match made in heaven for such wordsmithery. The BFS paragraph is a wonder!
Always the first thing to look for in a match build up again - thank you for your time and effort putting these together.

You just have to click the below and then it's on your second left;

Howled laughing at that Big Sam paragraph

• Haha
Reactions: JLW
Really though it’s too easy to sneer at the Count of Monte Bisto when his record with multiple clubs is superior to many with funkier reputations that have failed dismally in the Premier League. Sure his football might not be to taste but if it is so basic then why have so many had trouble overcoming it? Clubs know exactly what they’re getting and are quite happy to trade their XG and training ground plumbing in return for it, placing the obnoxious tactical toad in the hot seat chest pumping and promising you salvation, while lashing out a vile tongue to lick his own eyeball. A man whose most sordid fantasy is a deflected header. A man who thinks horses for courses is a credible gourmet option. A man who chews his own farts. A man who exhales CFCs. A man whose shadow alone can kill a season’s crops. A man who’s served toast by the lorry. A man who grazes on desperation. A man who wears a hammock as a mask. Where number tens go to die. NASA couldn’t land a rover on his back. The TK Maxx oops rail suit wearing slug. If you throw a coin down his belly button your team concede a corner. Stencil that jaw with KIRKBY SKIPS as he chomps hard and true on eternal dumpling. I bet his armpits break Geigers. The foul touchline manatee. I miss him and his post match quotes so so much.

Absolutes tears reading that lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

A man who chews his own farts.

Hahahahahahahha.

• Haha
Reactions: JLW
I love reading these, some classics in there today, my top two. The Count of Monte Bisto and horses for courses as a credible gourmet option. Don’t stop Chico.

I particularly enjoyed that there was that much incredible description of Fat Sam without ever needing to show a picture of him and ruin it.

What I was most impressed with though was that you found a picture of Andy Gray face to face with a man who appeared to be Tom DeLonge from Blink 182 dressed up in his wig from the First Date video.

An onslaught of the rhetorical devices......one for the GCSE syllabus?

Bald of the Bospherous (wipes spat coffee from screen). X

Status
Not open for further replies.