chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgheverton

Player Valuation: £225k
how was the game vs chelsea? it was never on tv here not even a replay. from what i read chelsea dominated but those are sometimes one sided towards the glamour teams. good result though. chelsea had been playing well. who is our next opponent?

how was the game vs chelsea? it was never on tv here not even a replay. from what i read chelsea dominated but those are sometimes one sided towards the glamour teams. good result though. chelsea had been playing well. who is our next opponent?

Sunderland and we played alright all backs to the wall and what not its what Davey Moyes' boys do best.

definitely a good result. chelsea had been playing very well. i didnt expect everton to get a point so thats great. we definitely need to get 3 points from teams like sunderland. we definitely have to dominate the bottom of the table if were going to get a high finish. if we can get some draws and maybe a few wins vs the top and get 3 points from the lower half teams we can be contending. we shouldnt struggle with sunderland. they are not very good. roy keane is a queer too.

anybody associated with man u is a fag. theyre everything thats wrong. they just buy the best players, play feminine style, have feminine players. carlos tevez wears a womans headband to hold back his hair like a bitch. renaldo=fag. the glazers are fags too. they just do everything in a gay manner. theres a lot of femininity in that organization top to bottom. i dont like them

feminine players. players who have excelled in the feminine style of alex ferguson players who wear hair tiebacks and have pony tails. things like that.

I used to have long hair and I had a pony tail for a while. Way back in the 90's. Am I a fag?

Plus can you tell me how many Man U players have or do wear tiebacks and have pony tails.

Better still, why don't you just do one and stick to your own sport?

tevez wears a womans headband. i guess if you played in a band or someting its cool. i guess youve smartened up though and got rid of it. manu plays a feminine style.

Oh shut up will you please, you are for one a bigot, I have many gay friends through my wife and they are nice people. You your just an idiot.

Seriously, can we lose this tosser - he gives nothing to this forum.

definitely a good result. chelsea had been playing very well. i didnt expect everton to get a point so thats great. we definitely need to get 3 points from teams like sunderland. we definitely have to dominate the bottom of the table if were going to get a high finish. if we can get some draws and maybe a few wins vs the top and get 3 points from the lower half teams we can be contending. we shouldnt struggle with sunderland. they are not very good. roy keane is a queer too.

No idea why but I'm in bits at this.

anybody associated with man u is a fag. theyre everything thats wrong. they just buy the best players, play feminine style, have feminine players. carlos tevez wears a womans headband to hold back his hair like a bitch. renaldo=fag. the glazers are fags too. they just do everything in a gay manner. theres a lot of femininity in that organization top to bottom. i dont like them

Oh my giddy aunt

One day he'll return to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.