Chelsea vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up the toffees! 3-0. Instead of football we will have a "strong man" contest between Salmon Wrongdong and Big Rom.

Salmon wins the first round of shin kicking. Rom's trampolines can't match the concrete infused limbs of Venezuela's biggest ( and I do mean biggest) export. Up next is the immovable object contest and a statuesque Lukaku flinched and can only look on in awe as the Chinese Super League flop shows his skills once more showing why Usmanov wants him at Bramley Moore so he can tie his yacht to him - don't worry uncle Alisher the Dilbar is going nowhere with him around.

And finally the walrus breaks the spirit of the Belgian hotshot in the bat fried rice eating contest. The Spanish waiter can't keep up with the shovelling of food into the South American's gaping yaw.

Hats off to big Sal. Another 3 points and tactical masterclass from the hefty Iberian and his massive protégé!

Up the toffees! 3-0. Instead of football we will have a "strong man" contest between Salmon Wrongdong and Big Rom.

Salmon wins the first round of shin kicking. Rom's trampolines can't match the concrete infused limbs of Venezuela's biggest ( and I do mean biggest) export. Up next is the immovable object contest and a statuesque Lukaku flinched and can only look on in awe as the Chinese Super League flop shows his skills once more shows why Usmanov wants him at Bramley Moore so he can tie his yacht to him - don't worry uncle Alisher the Dilbar is going nowhere with him around.

And finally the walrus breaks the spirit of the Belgian hotshot in the bat fried rice eating contest. The Spanish waiter can't keep up with the shovelling of food into the South American's gaping yaw.

Hats off to big Sal. Another 3 points and tactical masterclass from the hefty Iberian and his massive protégé!
I hear Lukaku modelled his game on Rondon.

?

Status
Not open for further replies.