Chelsea vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we can do something here, but honestly I don’t see it happening. Feels like the Arsenal game was a anomaly, and Benitez seems to have gone out of his way to sideline all of our best players

Are you guys crazy? We have the tactical genius of our manager versus the German upstart,
We have already lulled them into a false sense of security by playing in a disorganised way and not being able to defend.
Plus the added trick of leaving our French and Brazilian internationals either at home or taking them off and replacing them by the Venezuelan pantomime horse.
This games in the bag 3-0

For clarity the above is written sarcastically,

I have both admiration and sympathy for the travelling fans . I know a guy who goes every home and away He does a 200 mile round trip just to get to Goodison .A London game is 600 miles round trip and this will be his 3rd in about 2 weeks. They deserve a decent performance at least. :whip:

I have both admiration and sympathy for the travelling fans . I know a guy who goes every home and away He does a 200 mile round trip just to get to Goodison .A London game is 600 miles round trip and this will be his 3rd in about 2 weeks. They deserve a decent performance at least. :whip:
Be nice if that lad could meet iwobi .Show him what some of our fans put in week in week out .Maybe then iwobi would take his head out of his own arse

Dead Rubber - we get a point it would be a miracle so blood some squad players who haven't played this season

Pickford
Coleman - Godfrey - Keane - Branthwaite - Digne
Gbamin - Onyango - Delph
Gordon - Simms

Dead Rubber - we get a point it would be a miracle so blood some squad players who haven't played this season

Pickford
Coleman - Godfrey - Keane - Branthwaite - Digne
Gbamin - Onyango - Delph
Gordon - Simms
I mean, we’re going to lose. But 10-0 would be pretty painful to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.