Chelsea vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're being very harsh personally, some i would expect but he had no right to save that MOunt one from 3 years and there was a header at 1-1 that he got across to get too.

Sometimes I feel people would rather him have concede a soft one so they can say i told you so!

He was excellent tonight.
The one he saved from Mount was the one I meant. It was a great reaction save at point blank. The one from the header, I'm sorry I thought was comfortable

Seeing a lot of 'got tactics spot on'...

Witht he players available it probably was, but Chelsea could have been 3 up in the first 30 minutes, then tactics are all horrendous etc.

Needed a bit of luck and a bit of miracle. Pickford outstanding.
Yep. Right on message. Don't give the team selection any credit.

Well done to the youngsters - Simms did ok, and Dobbin looked lively, they are both better than rondon and should have been in the first 11 prior to tonight.

My motm was jerrardo branthwaitini, brilliant performance and showed more class and composure than holgate and Keane (who did improve tbf). The goal was a beautiful bonus - he's there for defending and he did great.

Keep them all in the team when we have players back please benitez - you can spew the usual suspects - Delph, iwobi, holgate, Gomes, rondon and we will be fine.

The one he saved from Mount was the one I meant. It was a great reaction save at point blank. The one from the header, I'm sorry I thought was comfortable
still think your abit harsh. Be saved the comfortable ones, saved the ones that coins have easily squeezed in and made a terrific save from Mount. Solid performance and he seemed to stay calm throughout as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.