Match Thread Chelsea vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the one hand, if they banned managers getting sacked mid-season, we'd probably finish above Chelsea this year.

On the other, we'd have probably got relegated under Fat Ron or Marco!

No but I think you flip the switch and give it a go when you go behind instead of hoping for a fluke equaliser and meekly losing the game.
Give it a go from the off.

But the issue, as @TheBigIguana says, is that we play like this in every game.

We've created two good chances in the two games before this, and taken them both.

It's baffling how little chances we create. We're genuinely the third-lowest in the league.

I see the same I’ve never come away from watching a game think yea we deserved that today it’s all ways how did we win that
I don't know that we've really truly outplayed a team since we went to Burnley and we didn't even win that, but we outplayed them. Since then it has been jammy, jammy and more jammy.

Chelsea are the in-form team of the PL and we need to remember the players we have missing.

Game plan was solid in the first half but once we went two down, we were always going to be stretched.

Yeah that's an issue but honestly we just aren't very good at attacking mate.

I appreciate the bridge too far comments, but we've not tested Mendy once.

After all the money spent on the squad and the management, it's not good enough.

I can accept Chelsea being a better side, they are. But I'm fed up of us being so stingy going forward.

I've said all that in the thread along the match.

All comes down to the midfield for me. Nobody with any courage on the ball.

Gonna have to be some washing done tomorrow
12BADF8C-3E88-48BB-B7B8-A7407A4B36FB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.