Match Thread Chelsea vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pondering the table. If we manage to beat Chelsea, it’s as much about putting ourselves in touching distance of Leicester as anything. Squad wise they may be the most vulnerable, particularly if they pick up a few injurie.

Just pondering the table. If we manage to beat Chelsea, it’s as much about putting ourselves in touching distance of Leicester as anything. Squad wise they may be the most vulnerable, particularly if they pick up a few injurie.

Pondering the table, and doing what every footie fan does with games in hand, could lead to a lot of babies next Spring. Y'know.

Hell of a tough ask tomorrow - especially with Doucoure out and probably Holgate as well. Couple of injuries in key positions and really emphasises the weakness in squad.

imagine it’ll be

Pickford
Coleman(if fit) Keane Godfrey digne
Gomes allan Davies
Sigurdsson
DCL richy

hopefully Coleman /james/Davies are fit - if not then god knows who comes in.

Potentially Coleman, Holgate, Davies, James and Doucoure out.

What on earth do we do here if they're not available?

eh??????????? Top 4 is wide open here with 12 games left. Free hits went out the window long time ago.
It was more in relation to that lot losing to Fulham tbh. Personally, I think the top 3 will be the same as now, and Chelsea look like a well organised team under Tuchel. Doesn't mean it can't be done, but I feel our recent luck has got to run out sometime soon. We'll know a lot more this time tomorrow.

Sadly not.

As Carlo said, we have 12 Cup Finals, 1 win doesn't win it all and 1 defeat doesn't lose it all.

Lots to play for yet.

Whilst id usually agree, if we won tomorrow, with Brighton, Burnley and Palace up next plus games against Arsenal, Wolves, Villa x2 and Sheff Utd to come I'd be bitterly disappointed if we didn't finish top 4. This with a game in hand and pretty much fully fit squad.

I'm not usually one to mess around with line up predictions before games, but this one's got the potential to be really weird.

If they're ALL out, maybe we'll go 352? And have absolutely no choice but to give N'kounkou a run.

Pickford

Godfrey Keane Digne
Iwobi Sigurdsson Allan Gomes N'kounkou
DCL Richarlison

Or maybe 343 with King in for Sigurdsson, but a 2 in midfield with Gomes in it and no Doucoure is enough to give me nightmares tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.