Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

There are tribes of undiscovered blind people in the Amazon who can tell you Dyche's plan will be 4-5-1, "same attitude as last time lads". It's not rocket surgery.
Think we could all predict the team. My point was more around things starting to click for Chelsea and Dyche looking for ways to counter. A good manager does adapt to the opposition rather than just saying 'same again lads'.

Think we could all predict the team. My point was more around things starting to click for Chelsea and Dyche looking for ways to counter. A good manager does adapt to the opposition rather than just saying 'same again lads'.
Sure, sure. But we know what Dyche is about: he likes to keep it simple. Can't see him doing anything overly complicated or overloading players with instructions. The prep and plan will probably be the same as most weeks, even though Chelsea do happen to look a better outfit than a month ago.

Sure, sure. But we know what Dyche is about: he likes to keep it simple. Can't see him doing anything overly complicated or overloading players with instructions. The prep and plan will probably be the same as most weeks, even though Chelsea do happen to look a better outfit than a month ago.
Tis true.....But also exactly what we need. In times of uncertainty, he gives us/the players what's needed. Certainty, simplicity and continuity.

It's our best chance out of this. And, I, for one, enjoy seeing my fighting Everton again. Bloodying noses is what we're good at.

UTDyche.
UTFT.

Chelsea are a strange side under Graham Potter so I am feeling a little more confident than maybe I should. Going to play it safe with my prediction though.

24 CHEEVE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.