Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there are.

Imo there are a worryoing number of people on here who appear annoyed because they might / probably will be cheated of seeing Everton fall into the Championship.

It appalls me. Their objective seems to be to undermine and depress the vast majority on here who want our club to survive as a top flight club. They know who they are. I dont know what motivates them into taking up their perverse position, but's sickening to read.
The same ones saying Simms is rubbish because the keeper should have saved it. Idiots

Yes there are.

Imo there are a worryoing number of people on here who appear annoyed because they might / probably will be cheated of seeing Everton fall into the Championship.

It appalls me. Their objective seems to be to undermine and depress the vast majority on here who want our club to survive as a top flight club. They know who they are. I dont know what motivates them into taking up their perverse position, but's sickening to read.
Mate, I've called you many times but I really don't get the lack of support from so many.

Yes there are.

Dave were gonna do it survival is on the horizon I'm sure positive thinking is the feeling

It’s becoming more like RAWK every week here. Constant, negative and pathetic bed wetting.
It's appalling.

People who cant stand to see Everton pull themselves out of a hole we've dug ourselves into. 'Supporters' who actively undermine the morale of Evertonians.

Sorry, that's unconscionable.

They wont get away with that. Not one bit of it.

Yes there are.

Name and shame, Dave...

Name and shame, Dave...
They're all in that relegation thread. They know who they are. You wont have too much of a search to find them.

I'm not talking about people who are momentarily exasperated and vent for a second or so. I'm talking about the ones who are consistently there when another relegation threatened team has a good result...and then they go missing if we take points. They're always ready with a "that was the moment we were relegated" comment...and then they disappear with a decent result for us.

I'd hate to be them. What sort of minds do these people have? They are anathema to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.