Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots to choose from but went for Sig. Pickers did well but there were a couple shaky moments and he didn’t do anything I wouldn’t expect most premier league keepers to do.

Its got to be causing some anxiety for the "top 6". Everton have now come into 3 away games against them, gave Arsenal all they could handle minus some finishing, and then played both Chelsea and Man U to a stalemate not-considering referee intervention. When you are at the top of the table you are supposed to win all of your home games against teams not spending over 200 mil per season.

Went for Gylfi, as a previous poster mentioned he’s leading by example, great defensively and our best player offensively today (and the season to date), all round a really good team performance, we just needed to work their keeper a bit more, Walcott and Bernard need to be more ruthless and we’ll be A1...

I'm happy with the result n all but I don't be exactly buzzing about a point away to these sides anymore. Not winning away to them is very tiresome. And just become indifferent with a draw cause it just reminds me how long are we going to go on not getting one f'n win. Hate these international breaks.

Gomes for me, what a player this lad is

I don't think he had a great game today.

I mean, he played well, but just not at the level he has been in the other games.

But that's clearly down to us having less of the ball etc. Just think he was a bit off in terms of his passing/touch. Actually played a lot better when we moved to a 3-4-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.