Chelsea and Arsenal Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have finally beaten Liverpool away which was brilliant, but now we must do the same against Chelsea and Arsenal. I think I’m right in saying we haven’t beaten Chelsea away in the league since 1994 and Arsenal away in the league since 1996, that’s record is appalling. We really need to sort that out ASAP.
Obviously it would be great to win these games and with our away record, combined with our record against the top 7, I'm actually a lot more confident than I usually am going into these games. But the most important thing is that we don't lose, especially the Chelsea game.

Dont fear anyone away these days without crowds, not even Man City.
We will go there last game of the season when they will already be champions, resting players for the Champions League Final.
We will know exactly what we need to do.

I remember Pienaar scoring in the snow at the Emirates in the 90th minute to give us the lead and we still didn't win lol

Don’t remind me, I thought we had done it that day. Was that the chip type goal?

That's the one, broke away and lifted it over the keeper, classy goal.
Great goal, think it was Cahill who held it up on the half way line then played him in on the break. I was there that day, but sat in the home end with all the season ticket holders!! :eek: Was a nightmare when we scored, then whats-his-face equalised right in front of me :( :D

To be honest 2 points would be a decent return here. Stops one catching us, and one getting away from us.

In a weird and bizarre way, two points could be equally as good as three for the same reason.

If we only get 1 point it needs to be against Chelsea.

We actually have the game to beat both but it won't happen. I'd take the 2 as like you say it keeps the Status Quo.

Status
Not open for further replies.