Chelsea 2-1 Everton. 19th May @ 16.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done for summing uo the strength to write about something utterly pointless. I am working again this weekend so we will win with a goal from, ooh let's say Distin.

good one, chico. The end of the season came too soon, and not soon enough.

73-2 for the good guys.

Appreciate all the nice comments, thank you. I'll be glad of the break though.

Chico , I don't post too much but would just like to thank you for a seasons worth of fine previews. They have become a part of my pre match schedule and I appreciate the amount of time it surely must take to write these every week (sometimes twice a week). . Thanks lid.

Honestly mate, out of tit mode for a minute, nice one that flatters me loads. The fact another blue is arsed about anything I write online makes me buzz.

Excellent evocative read as ever, hope you do next season too, kidda.

0,,10268~11440796,00.jpg

homo-eroticism in the grand GOT-spirit right there...talk about a game of footsies...

:whip:

Last edited:
I reckon we'll take them 10-4-64 to 8-9-57 but that might be a low scoring Aussie rules game, I'm confused.

Feels like just an aimless end of season match for us, as nothing riding on it and in effect no Manager. However any match with Everton - friendly, pre-season etc - matters because I always want the boys to put in a performance and win.

Chico - although we missed out on Europe if there was a Preview League you'd definitely get into Champions League qualification with your sterling performances week on week. Many thanks for the fun ride this season.

Brilliant preview again Chico lad. Can't wait for the next one in August. COYB (whoever the next manager is!).

Great preview as ever, looking forward to the test match previews through the summer. There will be some? 5-3 win here, 2nd on match of the day after Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.