Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway on this deal purely as this deal only i think Che Adams is a good player but doesn't score enough goals, he's a proper workhorse and a better footballer than Maupay and is a good buy for 12 million but someone you would want as a squad player coming off the bench in the last 25, if we were a normal club and had a proper striker already i think this would be good value for money but because of circumstances it's just not going to be nearly enough.

He reminds me of a Troy Deeney type.
At the game last week I feel maupay has everything your saying g this lad does without the goals. The abuse he got was disgusting blues or Fulham fans regardless. He was in the right positions just couldn't score and I know this game is won by goals scored however we would be swapping one for the other in my opinion

I always was under the impression he was a tall striker but just looked and he's only 5 foot 9. So would need to play with support and that's the same as Maupay. So on that basis it seems pointless

Che upfront
+Neal just behind as a shadow striker
= Profit*

may or may not be serious.

No wonder struggle to sleep, a boring journeyman striker, he is coming no doubt about it. Don’t like Maupay, well you can have this laughs Thelwell. Just Koff Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.