Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no no it's the devil's work I shall not let this happen
Screen-Shot-2019-01-09-at-13.30.27.jpg

Anyway on this deal purely as this deal only i think Che Adams is a good player but doesn't score enough goals, he's a proper workhorse and a better footballer than Maupay and is a good buy for 12 million but someone you would want as a squad player coming off the bench in the last 25, if we were a normal club and had a proper striker already i think this would be good value for money but because of circumstances it's just not going to be nearly enough.

He reminds me of a Troy Deeney type.

Anyway on this deal purely as this deal only i think Che Adams is a good player but doesn't score enough goals, he's a proper workhorse and a better footballer than Maupay and is a good buy for 12 million but someone you would want as a squad player coming off the bench in the last 25, if we were a normal club and had a proper striker already i think this would be good value for money but because of circumstances it's just not going to be nearly enough.

And Troy deeney was dog [Poor language removed] lad and he looked like a Klingon out of star trek

He will be the foil for whoever plays alongside him. Personally I’m not excited about this one as he doesn’t bring a goalscorer which we need. Can he hold the fort while Dom spends half the season on the operating table? We’ll see. This better be in addition to Willy and not an alternative

Troy Deeney was a lot better though

"We need a striker"
"Can't go another season without a striker"

Linked with Premier League proven striker who fits the system: "NOT THAT ONE"

Always the way, it really does back up the old saying...beggars can be choosers. 🤪

If by some small miracle we can buy Adams for 12m and get 6 back for Maupay then surely that is a step in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.