Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit silly to act like there hasn't been scouting done considering we signed a lad from Sporting that no one had heard of as a striker as well. Adams for £12m is nothing as a proven player for the system while Chermiti develops. If Chermiti even doubles in value then he'll have paid for himself and Adams.

People had the same moan last year about Dwight McNeil and he turned out to be one of our best players.
People had the same moan about Maupay mate.
Oh well that changed didn't it.

We need GOALS it's the single most thing needed as witnessed again on Saturday.

Bit silly to act like there hasn't been scouting done considering we signed a lad from Sporting that no one had heard of as a striker as well. Adams for £12m is nothing as a proven player for the system while Chermiti develops. If Chermiti even doubles in value then he'll have paid for himself and Adams.

People had the same moan last year about Dwight McNeil and he turned out to be one of our best players.
i seem to remember you saying somthing similar about maupay last season

People had the same moan about Maupay mate.
Oh well that changed didn't it.

We need GOALS it's the single most thing needed as witnessed again on Saturday.
I backed Maupay but he clearly doesn't suit at all how the team plays, he'd look miles better in a different side. Adams does suit us though, that's the difference.

The way we'll get goals is spreading them out through a team and that's with having a forward that can help, like Calvert Lewin, Adams seems to do the same thing. There's no reality where we can attract a player that can score 10+ goals, never mind 20 or whatever would make a noticable difference to paper over cracks.

i seem to remember you saying somthing similar about maupay last season
Yeah I did and I've also consistently said that we do him no favours by playing the way we do with him. On paper he was a decent backup for DCL to offer something different when I assumed Lampard was going to play a bit more attacking football, which he said. Maupay isn't suited at all to being an out and out Calvert Lewin replacement, Adams is more suited to that though.

Chermiti has already been practically ruled out by Dyche. Probably because he hasn't enough wrinkles on his forehead or whatever
We seem to be working off the same formula that has us circling the drain
1. Premier League Experience
2. The lower we drop we can't attract players currently in the prem so have to wait til they are relgated or booted by clubs passing us out

Scouting has not been done to a level that moves us on from this mess
In the biggest sport in the world, a game played literally everywhere that has a ball, millions at our disposal and we can't find one that can regularly shoot on target but away from the goalie
In the premier league we have little money to spend because of continual poor signings but globally we are still rich
Scouting has not been done

Status
Not open for further replies.