Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a lot of fume and conjecture from a guy who has a very average hit rate. Some random says we cannot afford 5mil (despite offering 15+ or whatever for Gnonto) and it becomes fact. There is no question we are ******** but these sort of stories are not helping
He said they wanted £5m upfront and we were still talking terms which tells me we want that up front fee lower. Get the head out the sand mate, we’re struggling to get even the basic of deals right

Well, we have spent 15 mil or whatever on a player, which, while being an effing joke, makes a mockery of your conspiracy theory.
Do you want to show us the breakdown of this deal to prove that we in fact spent £15m on a player??

I mean, in the real world, we’ll have commitment of £15m, probably with a couple of million upfront payment and the rest spread over the term of his contract

Its a lot of fume and conjecture from a guy who has a very average hit rate. Some random says we cannot afford 5mil (despite offering 15+ or whatever for Gnonto) and it becomes fact. There is no question we are ******** but these sort of stories are not helping
You think we offered 15m+ up front for Gnonto? Just like we bid 35m Etikite?

We couldn't get Elanga over the line who went for 15m, why do you think that is? Believe me it's not because of anything else other than money and down payments offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.