Changes you want to see NOW !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX Bill

Player Valuation: £80m
Simple thread really. Keep it simple too. Don't over elaborate. We know what you mean and we know why you want it done.

1) No more Osman on the right. He's not a right sided midfielder.

2) Coleman starting from the off. Right back. Now.

3) Beckford AND Yakubu to start up front. Now.

4) Heitinga & Jags starting as CBs.

5) Neville in at DM. Missing the leadership. That much is obvious.

Next match lineup:

Howard

Coleman
Jags
Heitinga
Baines

Billy
Arteta
Neville
Pienaar

Yakubu
Beckford

So no Fellaini? And what did exactly Heitinga do to be a starter ahead of Distin?

Fellaini played his way to the bench today. Harsh? Yes but we've got a squad now and time to use it.

Heitinga has been better in back with Jags than Distin has.

Yeah, Coleman would be fine on the RM too but we paid 10M for Billy. Time to give him a consistent run.

Simple thread really. Keep it simple too. Don't over elaborate. We know what you mean and we know why you want it done.

1) No more Osman on the right. He's not a right sided midfielder.

2) Coleman starting from the off. Right back. Now.

3) Beckford AND Yakubu to start up front. Now.

4) Heitinga & Jags starting as CBs.

5) Neville in at DM. Missing the leadership. That much is obvious.

Next match lineup:

Howard

Coleman
Jags
Heitinga
Baines

Billy
Arteta
Neville
Pienaar

Yakubu
Beckford

So who are you playing right wing? Don't say Billy. he's not a winger, he's a central midfielder behind the striker. That is where he will do damage. You may as well play Osman on the right, and Neville over Fellaini? wtf?

So who are you playing right wing? Don't say Billy. he's not a winger, he's a central midfielder behind the striker. That is where he will do damage. You may as well play Osman on the right, and Neville over Fellaini? wtf?

I just did say Billy. Can't you read?

Who do you want there? Yeah, you could go with Coleman or Gueye possibly but either Billy plays or we ship him off at a loss in January.

1.) Coleman starting at RB, or RW until Anichebe and then Donovan return.

2.) Yakubu starting.

3.) Fellaini in defensive midfield, please.

4.) Some time during a game, maybe if you're chasing it, try 4-4-2. Especially if you're 1-0 down to a poor team, at home, and you need to win.

5.) Play Bily behind the striker, or sell him, quite frankly. We're fine on the left, he can't play on the right, so what else is there to do?

6.) Grow a pair, and tell the lads to as well. Don't pass around players, waiting for it to open up like the red sea. Pass through them. Use the skill and vision we have.

I just did say Billy. Can't you read?

Who do you want there? Yeah, you could go with Coleman or Gueye possibly but either Billy plays or we ship him off at a loss in January.

I think Bily is as good as gone. Moyes just does not seem to facny him at all. Even Coleman is brought on ahead of him. Hopefully we can get back most of what we payed for him. Though tbh i could see him going for 5mil or even less.

1.) Coleman starting at RB, or RW until Anichebe and then Donovan return.

2.) Yakubu starting.

3.) Fellaini in defensive midfield, please.

4.) Some time during a game, maybe if you're chasing it, try 4-4-2. Especially if you're 1-0 down to a poor team, at home, and you need to win.

5.) Play Bily behind the striker, or sell him, quite frankly. We're fine on the left, he can't play on the right, so what else is there to do?

6.) Grow a pair, and tell the lads to as well. Don't pass around players, waiting for it to open up like the red sea. Pass through them. Use the skill and vision we have.

Most of that sounds about right, to be honest.

I think Bily is as good as gone. Moyes just does not seem to facny him at all. Even Coleman is brought on ahead of him. Hopefully we can get back most of what we payed for him. Though tbh i could see him going for 5mil or even less.

He may be and we take a hit. If this is the case, then why does Moyes persist in keeping him on the bench?

Status
Not open for further replies.