Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stop it. This thread needs closing till February.

Weve had one good away win and a home win where we were we struggled until the opposition had a man sent off.

I’m delighted with the improvements I’m seeing, but lackluster performances like the first half show me there is much room for improvement. Do that against a better team and we’ll be savaged.

oh
My god lad.

Weve had one good away win and a home win where we were we struggled until the opposition had a man sent off.

I’m delighted with the improvements I’m seeing, but lackluster performances like the first half show me there is much room for improvement. Do that against a better team and we’ll be savaged.

Nonsense

They are printing our champions t-shirts as we speak

But I've already bought a bus.

Ancelotti said as much mate. They were better for the first 35 minutes and could easily have been two up.
Made up we’re top, but not going to get carried away as it comes back to bite us.

mate - they’res always ups n downs but they’res going to be FAR MORE ups carlo is very clever ;) get aboard the carlo boat mate

But I've just set fire to St George's Hall and attacked a van load of coppers.

Ffs Everton

mate - they’res always ups n downs but they’res going to be FAR MORE ups carlo is very clever ;) get aboard the carlo boat mate
I am loving it, but I think we’re miles off a tilt at the championship.
Keeper, Right Wing, Right Back?
Carlo wants a CB, so thTs still a lot of work.

This thread will be awash with crowing RS soon.
id far prefer to keep things low key then out perform, than run a thread like this and have our noses rubbed in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.