Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if we actually did win the League... no trophies for 26 years and then we win the League

(and don't fire fireworks at the Liver Buildings)

Oh and before the killjoys ruin me, i know we will lose to Palace and Brighton next.
Old Everton speak,think New Everton,positivity and confidence,belief,we have Carlo Ancelotti and we have James Rodriguez,just breathe that in mate;):)

Still sticking with my 20 wins target this season.

10 in the first 19 games needed.

2 down ;)

Target is now 8 wins from 17 games.

Things will start to get exciting if we beat Palace and Brighton...

My target for the team is 20 wins...60pts and hope draws get us up into the top 4.

1st half of the season 19 games = 10 wins

2 down...8 to go.

Palace up next...hope we can get another :)
Having also watched Palace last night , that will be a very tough game .

They will conceed possesion and hit us on the counter even though they are playing at home.

Their pace scares me with our back line.

They will conceed possesion and hit us on the counter even though they are playing at home.

Were away of course and while theres no crowds in the grounds it may not 'matter' as much its still something to consider.

Id go very deep. James in a free role then have DCL, Richarlison and Doucoure all sprinting forward with the defence and Allan hanging back.

We make a better counter attacking team than most with James and Digne pinging passes and a defence built for a low block.

The space midfield has left when we push up scares me. It's something Carlo has to get a grip of against the top sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.