Centre Forward Poll

Is Rondon the worst CF weve had in the Premier League?

• Yes

Votes: 96 80.0%
  • No (please state who has been worse)

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • Salmon Condom on toast

Votes: 11 9.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See he was dreadful, but he still moved a bit and got into some decent positions. He just couldn't... well, shoot.

Same as Moise Kean; dreadful, but you could still see something there.

But Rondon? Nothing. A traffic cone would offer as much.
I don't see why a cone couldn't offer more, a beachball scared against the shiite after all. Our wheeliebin for a forward is just 'kin utter useless.

When i did the poll i thought of all our centre forwards in the premier league.

Even kids we signed and threw in like Jutkiewitz...

All of them had some kind of impact, whether it was having a shot on target, some pace, holding the ball up...something.

Rondon is just totally ineffective. Hes covered in sweat like hes been pulled out of the stand and given a game.

He may just be someone who sweats alot but he doesnt actually run enough to warrant it and being from Venezuela and living in China he must be able to take the heat and not be covered in sweat 28mins in.

Its just bewildering to me...

Today he got the ball on the left hand side and blasted it across goal when there was no one in the box.

Ineffective.
We cheered Straq because he was so awful it was beyond jeering.

I saw Tommy Johnson, Scott Spencer, and was fortunate to miss Brett Angell.

Theres a Player in Rondon, just sadly he hasn’t been able to unlock it for 4 years and will most likely only get worse.

He should never, ever be playing anyway, and it’s damning that we’ve been aware of the fact we’ve needed a proper backup for DCL for a long time and instead we do absolutely nothing.

Hes the first ever footballer I've ever laid eyes on to have literally no redeeming qualities. And for that reason he's worse than the rest. Hes certainly the worst in the past 20 years, and there's been some real bad ones

Status
Not open for further replies.