2020/21 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any link of a move away yet? Townsend been wearing his number in pre season

Look I think he would score goals for us with what looks the way Rafael sets up, but we want rid and let's be fair what an awful transfer - a Moshiri pick

Won't be fit till October/ November time I believe.

I expect him to leave on loan or for a nominal fee in January. Either way will his contact is over next summer.

Any link of a move away yet? Townsend been wearing his number in pre season

Look I think he would score goals for us with what looks the way Rafael sets up, but we want rid and let's be fair what an awful transfer - a Moshiri pick
What makes you say a Moshiri pick? I though myself that he was giving Fat Sam the funds to buy in January to keep us moving up the table.
A lot of folks on here single Moshiri out for everything that goes pear shaped, but one thing he deserves credit for is giving his manager a transfer kitty every summer to bring in the players that the manager wants to improve the squad. As for appointing the wrong managers, none of them he has appointed so far has impressed, but the only one for me that was puzzling from the start was Silva who had shown nothing to prove he was the manager to take us forward.

What makes you say a Moshiri pick? I though myself that he was giving Fat Sam the funds to buy in January to keep us moving up the table.
A lot of folks on here single Moshiri out for everything that goes pear shaped, but one thing he deserves credit for is giving his manager a transfer kitty every summer to bring in the players that the manager wants to improve the squad. As for appointing the wrong managers, none of them he has appointed so far has impressed, but the only one for me that was puzzling from the start was Silva who had shown nothing to prove he was the manager to take us forward.
Didnt Moshiri say that once he saw him scoring in the champions League he knew he had to sign him

Status
Not open for further replies.