2020/21 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opposite day today?
Fantastic chess player
B0BE0562-4F76-43AD-A348-68FBF65C392A.jpeg

Read in a website that Tosun will go right away as long as his contract is paid up in full. If not he is going to see it out.

That highl;ights the problem we have with trying to get shut of the deadwood.

Read in a website that Tosun will go right away as long as his contract is paid up in full. If not he is going to see it out.

so pay 100% of his contract and he'll leave and find a new club... or give him that contract over 12 months and he can't leave and find a new club, unless on loan where we reduce our outlay.

Has that horse hair syrup affected his cognitive reasoning?

Read in a website that Tosun will go right away as long as his contract is paid up in full. If not he is going to see iot out.

I think most employees in the world would take a deal where they are let go after being paid for work not provided. It would certainly be true in the football world, who wouldn’t want to have their contract paid out in full along with the ability to join another club?

Sometimes it might be worth it if you're blocking a path to the first Xi for a young player, or just if its not good for the energy and togerthness of the squad. If he's never going to play for us, or if everyone knows he's crap or leaving soon, how can you train well with him or make a friendship or football connection with him. Doesn't make sense.

Don’t teams usually make a deal it’s the player for them to leave before their contract is up, I’m sure if we offered he a lump sum of say 65% of what he’s owed he would take it.

Any link of a move away yet? Townsend been wearing his number in pre season

Look I think he would score goals for us with what looks the way Rafael sets up, but we want rid and let's be fair what an awful transfer - a Moshiri pick

Status
Not open for further replies.