2020/21 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Kean gone and no links for forwards it looks like Cenk will be Carlo's secret weapon from the bench, be interesting to see how he does with the new midfield behind him actually offering service

True. He would always find space for a pass, but the ball rarely got to him. Some of the vitriol on here is a disgrace. He couldn't help having a serious injury

Love how everyone's pretending Tosun is suddenly gonna smash it because it looks like we aint getting another striker in lol

I fancy him to score a couple with our new creative players behind him but his overall play is badly turbogash. Be more concerned as a defender about him potentially stabbing me in the Gary Glitter than winning a header like.

He is still better than Joshua King. He had a problem with getting game time over DCL while DCL was crap and i am unsure why.

Been unlucky with tearing his ACL, knee injuries are nightmares and i really want for him to have another chance with the midfield machine we got going here.

FFS lads try to stay supportive of our players once in a while eh?

ImmediateGlossyAfricanaugurbuzzard-size_restricted.gif

He is still better than Joshua King. He had a problem with getting game time over DCL while DCL was crap and i am unsure why.

Been unlucky with tearing his ACL, knee injuries are nightmares and i really want for him to have another chance with the midfield machine we got going here.

FFS lads try to stay supportive of our players once in a while eh?

He's a slug and he endorses a murderous right wing military regime. Can't wait for him to salute off into the sunset.

Status
Not open for further replies.