2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hear me out....just wait...what if..

What if...

Carlo decided he was half decent and turned him into a boss slotter?

Just what if...
If Carlo's transformative skills were that powerful, he'd be turning water into wine and base metals into gold. Nice thought, but no more likely than water/wine, etc.

To be fair to Cenk. Don’t think many have doubts that he can score goals. He does seem to have a good technique in his shooting.

It’s his massive lack of mobility that makes it hard for him here in the league and with CA who will want to press. Having no mobility means you need to have a perfect touch 9/10 and he doesn’t have that. Who knows with a decent midfield behind him maybe we would be able to utilise him next season for specific scenarios and sub appearances.

That’s if we can’t get a decent few for him obviously.

To be fair to Cenk. Don’t think many have doubts that he can score goals. He does seem to have a good technique in his shooting.

It’s his massive lack of mobility that makes it hard for him here in the league and with CA who will want to press. Having no mobility means you need to have a perfect touch 9/10 and he doesn’t have that. Who knows with a decent midfield behind him maybe we would be able to utilise him next season for specific scenarios and sub appearances.

That’s if we can’t get a decent few for him obviously.

If we managed to get a decent midfield it´d be a shame to waste it on this fella. Currently averaging 1 goal every 5 games in England. I´d even take that for a striker who´s got other attributes going for him but Tosun hasn´t.

Well then we benefit.

Bur if he doesn’t and we replace with better then we also benefit.

That’s why Carlo is the manager and John from Bootle isn’t.

This is unfortunately true. They didn't like my genius 3-6-1 idea. Works a treat on Football Manager. What does Carlo know?

If he gets himself back to full fitness, I could still see Palace taking him at a reduced fee. They liked him and he gave them something different, and he knows he isn't going to get games here ahead of the others. Southampton paid £20m for Ings after a similar injury.

Similar to Bolasie, i wish him well. Its a horrendous injury to go through, and I hope they can both carry on their careers, even if it's not with us.

We should sell him for 20m. I was never really impressed with him but we could use another striker, see how he looks and not take too big of a discount if we can't get rid.

It will be up to Carlo, but I didnt think he was the worst bust, just wasn't good enough. Could benefit from a different system like some said.

I see that Harrogate Town got promoted to the EFL today. Their star striker Jon Stead is getting on a bit. Maybe they might be interested in Cenk?
Prediction : we'll draw them in the League Cup next season and lose to a 95th minute John Stead goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.