2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could never see this signing come off. An ok scoring record in Turkey but hardly setting the world alight. The money we paid for him was crazy. But the 2017/18 season was hideous on so many levels. Possibly the worst since the days of Walter Smith. How the hell did we manage to finish 8th?

Would guess October is the absolute earliest he could possibly return from his injury, but more likely December/January time?

To think we could’ve been getting £20m off Palace for him, to go with the £8m we could be getting for Schneiderlin. Actually could’ve allowed us to sign a player or two. Hate to winge but I just despise how chronic our luck is.

Excellent, now get him sold.

So, is he going to pay for us, i don't even know if Palace still have an option to extend the loan ha it'd be good to use now as a shop window for players like him, but not at the expense of kean.

Might be good to ask palace if they want the option

So, is he going to pay for us, i don't even know if Palace still have an option to extend the loan ha it'd be good to use now as a shop window for players like him, but not at the expense of kean.

Might be good to ask palace if they want the option

Or ask anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.