2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it so frustrating when people say that. Its lazy to say hes slow. He doesnt have blistering pace but hes quick enough and is a decent finisher, he maybe doesnt suit our system but theres a player there Im sure.

It's not lazy to say he is slow, That goal was the like the 90th minute against Sahko and Scott Dann two other slow defenders, He's a really good technical player lovely control and all that but he doesn't fit the league and Everton's style of playing doesn't suit him, He's not quick and he can't hold the ball up like DCL could so unfortunately he has no use for us.

It's not lazy to say he is slow, That goal was the like the 90th minute against Sahko and Scott Dann two other slow defenders, He's a really good technical player lovely control and all that but he doesn't fit the league and Everton's style of playing doesn't suit him, He's not quick and he can't hold the ball up like DCL could so unfortunately he has no use for us.

Lazy.

I'm not sure why he doesn't get a look in. He's never really had a run of games under Silva. I think he's a etter option than DCL.

Understandable whilst the euro transfer window was open because it seems like the club were trying to encourage him to take a loan move. Now he's here until January at least so why not make use of him? Even if they know he's not in the long term plans it would still increase his value/attraction to other clubs.

If he can become an effective team player in setting up others, e.g. assist for Wobs vs Lincoln, then I'd be happy to keep him. If our system dictates that we need him to leg it around and latch onto through balls then it's game over for him here. I'm in the thinking that he's a different option from the bench, to suit a specific opposition....how many teams that is, is anyones guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.