2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
It irritates me seeing this "hes decided to stay at Everton after rejecting Besiktas and bundesliga clubs to fight for his place in the team at Everton".

That's absolutely not the case, what hes saying is none of the other clubs can match his wages at Everton. So hes gonna turn up to training and take a wage until someone can.

I've no problem with that, if we were so stupid to give someone as slow as him a decent wage then it's well within his rights to exploit that. It's just the utter bs that hes "fighting for his place".

If he had any ambition in a football sense he'd go to a team that he would play for, like Besic for example who's never been happy just to sit on the bench and take a wage.

It irritates me seeing this "hes decided to stay at Everton after rejecting Besiktas and bundesliga clubs to fight for his place in the team at Everton".

That's absolutely not the case, what hes saying is none of the other clubs can match his wages at Everton. So hes gonna turn up to training and take a wage until someone can.

I've no problem with that, if we were so stupid to give someone as slow as him a decent wage then it's well within his rights to exploit that. It's just the utter bs that hes "fighting for his place".

If he had any ambition in a football sense he'd go to a team that he would play for, like Besic for example who's never been happy just to sit on the bench and take a wage.

was he on 80K a week?

Besic has turned down about 3 permanent moves

Always liked him but he should be gone by now. It’ll be a disaster if he’s not shifted by the end of the month permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.