2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was not his type of game after Man Utd's goal and their pressure amounting especially, so it was right to play Kean/Niasse for pace. Btw he should feel lucky he was not on cuz Bing Dunc shows no pity, he could have ashamed just like Kean was. His time will arrive under Dunc/Ancelotti.

Still reckon he will stay till the end of season. Kean will leave earlier.

For those watching on tele you wouldn’t have seen, when Niasse came on, Cenk threw his gloves down and stormed off down the line and down the tunnel
I don’t like to see this at the club.
Has happened before with him

For those watching on tele you wouldn’t have seen, when Niasse came on, Cenk threw his gloves down and stormed off down the line and down the tunnel

That’s what I asked before mate sure I’d seen him walking away.

He should have done his stupid saluting thing the bad ethnic cleanser

pics or didn't happend.
if that was the case we will know that he will be out of 18 man squad, come Wednesday against LCFC

...interesting that the striker coach has his own pecking order of club strikers; DCL, Richarlison, Kean, Niasse and Tosun in that order.

pics or didn't happend.
if that was the case we will know that he will be out of 18 man squad, come Wednesday against LCFC
Do you want me to have my camera out for every event just in case it happened?

He stormed off as soon as Niasse got the nod. Another one that can go

...interesting that the striker coach has his own pecking order of club strikers; DCL, Richarlison, Kean, Niasse and Tosun in that order.

Hes been proven right so far as well...

With all the complaining about our forwards this season (and since lukaku left) were finally seeing two games in a row where 2 forwards have together put in very good performances.

Long may it continue!

Interesting that we are seeing more petulance from players under Dunc than under previous managers. And seeing it so early.

Do you want me to have my camera out for every event just in case it happened?

He stormed off as soon as Niasse got the nod. Another one that can go

if that is the case he will be sanctioned (for disciplinary reasons) and will not be in 18 man squad for the next matches under Dunc. We will wait and see if his attitude against Dunc was that disrespectful looking the sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.