2018/19 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good enough, not his fault but that´s just a fact of the matter. Yeah, he will nick you a goal here and there but his overall play just isn´t anywhere near good enough. I say it all the time, there can´t be many easier forwards for defenders to play against in the league.
I don’t think he wants to be here, and we don’t want him either. Send him back to Turkey and everyone wins

I don’t think he wants to be here, and we don’t want him either. Send him back to Turkey and everyone wins

That´d suit us fine. There was a big clamour to get him in the starting XI tonight from our fans because it´s felt we need a natural striker up top. Obvious to me him playing ruins the attacking dynamic of the team. He reminds me of Hernandez at West Ham, just not as good.

Worked hard mostly but doesn't fit the system or create for himself. Not sure he'll get a run of games to build any confidence now. Until we are in the position to spend the money for a top slotter I hope DCL gets the nod over Tosun when Richarlison is moved back out wide.

Worked hard mostly but doesn't fit the system or create for himself. Not sure he'll get a run of games to build any confidence now. Until we are in the position to spend the money for a top slotter I hope DCL gets the nod over Tosun when Richarlison is moved back out wide.

He doesn´t impact the game enough and for the most part struggles to find goal scoring opportunities. Not a good recipe for a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.