2018/19 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
To slot all those chances we create for a striker??

To get in the positions & anticipate chances like a proper slotter....
To become a menace & be a predator in the box like a proper slotter...
To run near post & slot chances & glance in crosses from our wide players like a proper slotter...

Nice lad Cenk but not a proper slotter...

To get in the positions & anticipate chances like a proper slotter....
To become a menace & be a predator in the box like a proper slotter...
To run near post & slot chances & glance in crosses from our wide players like a proper slotter...

Nice lad Cenk but not a proper slotter...

He scores nearly every chance we give him.

The striker you require would mean potentially changing the way we play currently to focus on the forward. A bit like when we had Rom.

Don’t get me wrong I’d like a new striker too. But not to replace Tosun. To be a different option to him.

He scores nearly every chance we give him.

The striker you require would mean potentially changing the way we play currently to focus on the forward. A bit like when we had Rom.

Don’t get me wrong I’d like a new striker too. But not to replace Tosun. To be a different option to him.

He is not good enough if we are to seriously challenge the top 6....

Tosun not tactically up to it either as he never gets in the right positions or fails to anticipate balls coming in...

He lacks pace to & is no way going to get into double figures this year...

I prefer DCL which speaks volumes as he has a lot more to learn & improve on during the next few years....

He is not good enough if we are to seriously challenge the top 6....

Tosun not tactically up to it either as he never gets in the right positions or fails to anticipate balls coming in...

He lacks pace to & is no way going to get into double figures this year...

I prefer DCL which speaks volumes as he has a lot more to learn & improve on during the next few years....

I probably agree that he’s not good enough for top 6. Like he wouldn’t get a game for any of the top 6 teams right now.

But couldn’t that be said about a lot of our players?

I probably agree that he’s not good enough for top 6. Like he wouldn’t get a game for any of the top 6 teams right now.

But couldn’t that be said about a lot of our players?

Yes...

However we do need better that we both agree...

On a good note though I see a team that Silva is building for the future & it is exciting & more attractive football at goodison this season...

A few more players & we can challenge next season hopefully...

Yes...

However we do need better that we both agree...

On a good note though I see a team that Silva is building for the future & it is exciting & more attractive football at goodison this season...

A few more players & we can challenge next season hopefully...

Challenging next season would be incredible. Even for top 6.

For me this will still take a bit longer to get us back anywhere near what could be called challenging.

Which is why I’m ok with players like Tosun I guess.

Challenging next season would be incredible. Even for top 6.

For me this will still take a bit longer to get us back anywhere near what could be called challenging.

Which is why I’m ok with players like Tosun I guess.

Tosun does frustrate me with his inadequaties & failure to score on a regular basis...

We could finish seventh this year, so it's not unreasonable to expect top 6 next year with a few more players...

We must aim higher & I am sure Silva would expect to be pushing top 6 next year...

BUMPING just cos he ain't had a post for nearly 3 weeks!!

Just reading the first few pages of this and he was destined to get 20 goals this season, now, reading tonights match thread and he needs to be sold in Jan.

poor chap

BUMPING just cos he ain't had a post for nearly 3 weeks!!

Just reading the first few pages of this and he was destined to get 20 goals this season, now, reading tonights match thread and he needs to be sold in Jan.

poor chap

I can think of a few others higher up the “ selling list “ than him.

I can think of a few others higher up the “ selling list “ than him.

Yes and no, considering his position is the one we need filling most, and that he is not even getting a look(man) in, surely he and Oumar are top of the list oh, and Schneids.

Status
Not open for further replies.