2018/19 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
as the latest thread action, was hoping he's gone.

seems a top fella and I think could do a serviceable job for a Palace or a Brighton. Just not quite got it for a top 8 team.

Sources normally exaggerate that stuff and I've yet to see a single source that has him that high.
I've just googled Cenk Tosun wages and looked at 4 articles, 3 of which have him earning more than that. I'm not saying that any of them are accurate, but it's weird that you can't find a single source and I've found 3 in a minute.

How about none of anyone’s sources know the answer?
Well yeah, that was kind of the point I was making if you read it? I just said I wouldn't be so sure that he wasn't on £90k a week based on what we were agreeing to pay people at that time, I have no idea what he's actually on and don't claim to.

I thought Cenk would have gone by now especially as EFC would have offered generous terms. He's a goalscorer and
a bloke who could do well in a number of leagues.

Fat Sam took a flyer with him and Walcott and both have turned out poorly thus proving that managers have no idea. And that
the odd success is just that. Another area where professionals tell you that they know best but all evidence shoes the contrary
is stock investing.

Throw in salaries and other bits and pieces the Walcott and Tosun Experiment will eventually cost the club about 80 million.

LOL THE IRONY OMG
Dude, there's an ignore button.

Here's my sample for Cenk Tosun's salary of the salary sites that I know of:

Google - 1.7M Euros (outdated I'm sure)
Capology - same as above, can't be right.
Spotrac - 60K a week (pounds)
Silly Season - 67K a week (pounds).

I think it's very safe to assume Tosun is earning anything from 40 - 70 thousands pounds a week. And even more safe to assume he's a massive drain on resources who will offer us next to nothing on the football field this coming season.

Ergo, get rid ffs.

I thought Cenk would have gone by now especially as EFC would have offered generous terms. He's a goalscorer and
a bloke who could do well in a number of leagues.

Fat Sam took a flyer with him and Walcott and both have turned out poorly thus proving that managers have no idea. And that
the odd success is just that. Another area where professionals tell you that they know best but all evidence shoes the contrary
is stock investing.

Throw in salaries and other bits and pieces the Walcott and Tosun Experiment will eventually cost the club about 80 million.

I thought Tosun was Walsh's guy and Walcott was Sam's.

I think it's very safe to assume Tosun is earning anything from 40 - 70 thousands pounds a week. And even more safe to assume he's a massive drain on resources who will offer us next to nothing on the football field this coming season.

Ergo, get rid ffs.
Internet says 60k

Status
Not open for further replies.