Confirmed Signing Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://turkish-football.com/we-have...fans-react-to-latest-25m-transfer-cenk-tosun/

Screenshot_2017-12-29-01-45-00.png

Screenshot_2017-12-29-01-45-08.png

@Connor

I understand everton fans' suspicion on Tosun. For such a amazing club as Everton deserves messi on forward or lewandowski as striker or i dont know like robben at wing. Who the hell is this guy really is it a joke cant believe everton's action on this guy. Being at 9th place with -6 goal difference is actually great deal in EPL totally beats anything.

Bottom line vanity is my favourite sin.

You will love this man, trust me. It would be a game changer move for Everton, if the rumours are true.

But of course i hope that transfer won’t happen. He has unfinished jobs for us. We need him at Bayern games in CL and we need him for our 3rd league title in a row.

If this move happens, i just wanna let you know that you guys will gain an a-class striker and a strong character for your team. I watched him for 3.5 years, i saw his development process.

Greetings from Istanbul

I am a besiktas fan from Germany. We are Not happy that he will leaving us, but the money is very important for us, because we have a lot of Money Debt. And cenk is the most value player in our team. We have a good striker like alvaro negredo, who makes hope for the rest of the Season although cenk was more successfull than him. Cenk is a very strong player and has good shoots. He is a real teamplayer and you will be happy when he will Kiss the amblem of everton after scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.