Castore/umbro

Not machine stitched, though!
Theyre made of either felt material or vinyl material, whichever you want. If i get the retro shirts i always get whatever kit manufacturer logo it is and add them on and they look pretty good on them. Theres an umbro logo made of felt material put on the 1988 Away retro shirt. Its good quality as well

Attachments

• IMG_1320.jpg
    IMG_1320.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Always fascinated by the argument of "Hummel is Naff", or whichever.

Got an everton badge on it, can be sponsored by Gola for all I care. Having recently seen the price of an England shirt and some of the Liverpool gear, not sure I even want a premium brand.

Sorry, couldn't find an open thread for this.
I saw online that Castore have bought the rights to Umbro in the UK.

Hopefully this means they keep the brand alive and we wear Umbro kits as opposed to Castore.
I think it would be fitting for the last season at Goodison to wear Umbro.
Just use that one off kit they brought out a few seasons back (the Sandro one).

Castore taking over Umbro. That's a shame.

If it’s gonna be castore/umbro, they should give us that centenary/sandro kit Umbro made and they will have a best seller on their hands.

Piece of pees!

If it’s gonna be castore/umbro, they should give us that centenary/sandro kit Umbro made and they will have a best seller on their hands.

Piece of pees!
yea, and if Stake have to be on it, maybe as a sleeve sponsor or tiny like the NEC on the first shirts they sponsored in the 80's
City had a kit a few years back with Etihad much smaller and under their crest.

The FAI announced a new shirt sponsor with sky yesterday. In doing so, they revealed a typically bland castore shirt. The less said about the anthem jacket effort the better. The quality of the preceding castore shirt (and the leinster rugby gear which castore supply) is very poor.

Useful for expectation management for next season.

Attachments

• anthem.png
    anthem.png
    172.2 KB · Views: 4