Castore/umbro

Theyre made of either felt material or vinyl material, whichever you want. If i get the retro shirts i always get whatever kit manufacturer logo it is and add them on and they look pretty good on them. Theres an umbro logo made of felt material put on the 1988 Away retro shirt. Its good quality as well

Are those the ones that say do not iron on? In which case how did you do it?

Are those the ones that say do not iron on? In which case how did you do it?
Yep they advise not to iron on but thats the way I do it and always works fine without any problem. Just put the logo on the shirt and put a teatowel on top of the logo and then put the iron on it for a few seconds to apply it in place then put the iron back on for about 15 seconds and to stick it on fully, leave it to cool and then peel the plastic sheeting off, then if you want put the teatowel back on and go over it with the iron for a few more seconds. I did used to have a heat press machine for adding names/numbers/badges for my football shirt business when had it but dont have it anymore so just use an iron if want to add anything onto a shirt and always find it works fine. I also got Tarkowski 6 printing and the sleeve badges and added them on with an iron and they stuck on no problem

Attachments

• IMG_1331.jpg
    IMG_1331.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
Yep they advise not to iron on but thats the way I do it and always works fine without any problem. Just put the logo on the shirt and put a teatowel on top of the logo and then put the iron on it for a few seconds to apply it in place then put the iron back on for about 15 seconds and to stick it on fully, leave it to cool and then peel the plastic sheeting off, then if you want put the teatowel back on and go over it with the iron for a few more seconds. I did used to have a heat press machine for adding names/numbers/badges for my football shirt business when had it but dont have it anymore so just use an iron if want to add anything onto a shirt and always find it works fine. I also got Tarkowski 6 printing and the sleeve badges and added them on with an iron and they stuck on no problem
How have you got the cup printing mate? Self-made?