Carragher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rook

Player Valuation: £80m
I've heard these stories on the radio the other day. Anyone know if they are true.

JC grew up as a Evertonian and 90% of his family are Evertonians. He only wears a long sleeve shirt because he has an Everton crest tattooed on his arm.

One time he got piss drunk at a pub and started to belt out Everton songs.

He had a small gathering over his place for his 30th birthday and before they could get to the B-day cake a [Poor language removed] fan nipped it.

I've heard these stories on the radio the other day. Anyone know if they are true.

JC grew up as a Evertonian and 90% of his family are Evertonians. He only wears a long sleeve shirt because he has an Everton crest tattooed on his arm.

One time he got piss drunk at a pub and started to belt out Everton songs.

He had a small gathering over his place for his 30th birthday and before they could get to the B-day cake a [Poor language removed] fan nipped it.

All true on coaches to away games they played a quiz game and picked a club at random when it was us he won it hands down,when he was a kid he left Liverpool and went to Everton but missed his mates and went back to the rs;)

A picture of that Everton tattoo would be gold. I heard he was Evertonian as well, its been mentioned by commentators.

A mate of mine used to go to the games with Carragher when they were kids, he was a season ticket holder. I don't know whether the tattoo rumour is true but I do know that he is, yet another, Blue playing for the RS.

Status
Not open for further replies.