Carlo At Everton.

Sorry, missed this at the time.

They pulled it within hours when realising their mistake.

What happens is - a blag/WUM account makes something up. Crap sites with writers who dont care but have content quotas and paid per article, lift the quotes.

Better sites can then be conned if they dont do a basic sense check.

But it's without doubt, 100% a complete blag.

It may be a blag quote, but I still absolutely believe it.

The Pig lost the Icelandic babysitter and James. Replaced James with Gray, forced Digne out the door. The shift in players arguably wasn't big enough to go from 10th and 59 points to fighting relegation.

Lampard then had Gray, Onana, Garner, Maupay, Tarko, Coady....

Since Carlo, on paper, the squad shouldn't really be in a relegation scrap. Due to having poor managers who couldn't manage the situation they were in on and off the field. The Pig is a busted gaffer (see him currently), and the job was too much for someone with the lack of experience Lamps had.

Dyche kinda proves this - if we didn't have the points deduction we'd be, what, 11 points clear of the bottom 3.
Even though the pig was our manager at the time, losing Sirgurdson wasn't down to him, he had no choice. Think James was gone by the board also, due to his insane wages. I agree with his replacements he made. Disgraceful.

I disagree with you there, this squad should be in relegation scraps. It's absolutely pony! Leeds and Leicester last season both had better squads than us. Think it was our fans that kept us up.

I haven't supported Benitez or mentioned him once so not sure why you're bringing him up?

My point was, the squads quality has really dropped since Carlo was here, to what we've endured since.

Even though the pig was our manager at the time, losing Sirgurdson wasn't down to him, he had no choice. Think James was gone by the board also, due to his insane wages. I agree with his replacements he made. Disgraceful.

I disagree with you there, this squad should be in relegation scraps. It's absolutely pony! Leeds and Leicester last season had a better squad that we had. Think it was our fans that kept us up.

I haven't supported Benitez or mentioned him once so not sure why you're bringing him up?

My point was, the squads quality has really dropped since Carlo was here, to what we've endured since.

Yeah, I just don't think it was that big a drop in terms of squad.

The players are poop. But as I think as Dyche has shown, a competent manager wouldn't have put us in that position.

Yeah, I just don't think it was that big a drop in terms of squad.

The players are poop. But as I think as Dyche has shown, a competent manager wouldn't have put us in that position.
That's fair enough but for me personally, to lose Richarlison for Mcneil, James for Iwobi or Harrison, Sirgurdson for Garner, Digne for Mykolenko, Coleman for Young and that version of Calvert Lewin to this one, you've lost half your side who are easily top 8 players and replaced them with Championship level players.