2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo's really let himself go in the short while he's been in Madrid.

Attachments

• _114284122_webber_bbc.jpg
    _114284122_webber_bbc.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 61

If there was a surprise sudden fallout at Real with Carlo the Rat would you take him back?
Have carlos as manager, was a bit like dating miley Cyrus / kylie / any super model. Seems like a great idea, you can’t turn the opportunity down, but let’s face it she’s not going to be happy for long in your 3 bed terrace in waivertree. Demanding more then you can offer and never giving out. Always looking over your shoulder for a better offer.
After the dream turns into a nightmare, you relise you need a more down to earth woman, Tracy you knew at school, not as tasty but she happy with the lot, puts some effort into impressing you and mucks in with a bit of house work and regular bedroom antics.

trying not to picture David Moyes while imagining this scenario.

Have carlos as manager, was a bit like dating miley Cyrus / kylie / any super model. Seems like a great idea, you can’t turn the opportunity down, but let’s face it she’s not going to be happy for long in your 3 bed terrace in waivertree. Demanding more then you can offer and never giving out. Always looking over your shoulder for a better offer.
After the dream turns into a nightmare, you relise you need a more down to earth woman, Tracy you knew at school, not as tasty but she happy with the lot, puts some effort into impressing you and mucks in with a bit of house work and regular bedroom antics.

trying not to picture David Moyes while imagining this scenario.
I was trying to imagine Tracy from school ;)

Genuinely baffled that this thread is still active.

Get over him you freaks.

'Genuinely baffled'

Let me help.

1. People like you, replying.
2. An Everton manager, who left last week, is still a topic of interest on an Everton forum.

You're welcome.

Now, maybe the 'active' Muhamed Besic thread - a player who hasn't played for years and just left - will interest you?

'Genuinely baffled'

Let me help.

1. People like you, replying.
2. An Everton manager, who left last week, is still a topic of interest on an Everton forum.

You're welcome.

Now, maybe the 'active' Muhamed Besic thread - a player who hasn't played for years and just left - will interest you?

don't you dare close that Besic thread. it's the only thing keeping me going through the pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.