2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played us like a fiddle didn't he.

311340_20200503085314_1.png

Just a few months ago you called him the best manager in the world.
yes things went rapidly down hill in those months, as you follow my posts I also said he had the team playing as bad a Silvas side. I’ll admit it was nice having what they call a Hollywood manger and I thought it would work, but now it’s gone tits up I think we have to build to that in time with on field success bit like city. Imo the next manager needs to get us Europe next season if not he will most probably be gone.

He's done the dirty on us hasn't he? I don't care how well regarded he is as a coach, that's a shitty thing to do. Leaving is one thing, but to leave like that at the drop of a hat is a properly snide thing to do. The bloke can do one as far as I'm concerned.

Moyes did it and got a guard of honour.

It's going to happen when a big offer arrives.

I havent commented since CA left as I wanted to way it all up. Of course I was annoyed at his more than indecent haste in doing the off... especially after him seeming to "get" us. I really respected his pedigree, stature and enjoyed the optimistic return of classier, successful times under him....all turned so sour, so soon. Hidden factors could be I thought that break-in whilst his daughter was in and his son's Mum's illnesss and recent death may have added to things. However, I remember thinking during our games though, the many tv close-ups of him pitch side he was looking in real despair and haunted by some of the rank wayward fare our lads displayed...where the stark basics even were beyond their capabilities. I was sick of myself too mentioning this in the match threads. I also started to wonder if his players could even understand his direction and football ethos and reflect it on the pitch - especially so those times when he was so vocal, animatedly calling for them to play higher up the pitch. Then we had his after match admittances about how slow we played. He should have added dozy in thought to that too. Given half our fellas were blowing for tugs and sweating cobs, often after only twenty minutes or so, this isn't surprising... apart from the fact that stamina seemingly wasn't addressed by the science people at F/Farm with any fervour. The Evertonian "hope" wiil kick in with me soon anyway. Another new broom to sweep in and hopefully discard some of the usual suspects and also reignite us with some new faces. Whats Our Name ?

Status
Not open for further replies.