2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget him. He took us no where. Just because of who he is
and his past achievements a lot of fans were prepared to back him and give him time. Glad he went soul destroying at times watching us.Any body else serving up the standard of football we have endured especially 2nd half of the season we would have wanted out called for a sacking. It was let them have the ball we defend win the ball give to richy to run with hope hes fouled hope we get a set piece to score from. Or we managed to create a few chances so we nick a goal. After scoring we defend more. If the plan backfired and they score first we were doomed. I think our squad is a mess but theyre better than the crap set up and instructions that carlo gave them. It was as bad as watching walter smiths oap brigade.
To be honest, I think this is spot on but I didnt want to admit it to myself when he was here!!!

The thing that has made me livid is the way he just dumped us at a moment's notice. Just literally cold hearted, bang he is gone. No hesitation, no conscience, nothing.

He had no attachment to us but the way he spoke about the club and the city I thought he was a genuine person who was happy to be here and see his contract out. Even when I saw the rumours a couple if days ago I thought they were false.

Fast forward a few hours it's all done and dusted, the club put up no fight or have even criticized him, just like some cuckold hiding in the wardrobe letting some fella bang their wife. They may have allowed a clause in his contract but that again shows you how desperate the club were for him.

He's been paid a million pound a month and got his son a nice retirement fund for doing the bare minimum and making fools out of us all. To take a pay cut to go back to Madrid is even more sickening, like he couldn't wait to get away from us. Even more annoying was the fact that he complained about the ESL and now he has gone to the very club that was pushing for it to begin for their own interests.

A cynical person would say he was just going along with the tide of opinion because the RS were involved in it to get some of our fan base onside.

I can't explain how angry I've been since it happened, just took the p out of the club and it's loyal fans. His comments in his first press conference just shows the level of contempt he has for us, knowing that other fans will laugh their heads off at what he's said about us.

I dont think I'm ever going to get attached to any player or manager again. Absolutely despise him.

The thing that has made me livid is the way he just dumped us at a moment's notice. Just literally cold hearted, bang he is gone. No hesitation, no conscience, nothing.

He had no attachment to us but the way he spoke about the club and the city I thought he was a genuine person who was happy to be here and see his contract out. Even when I saw the rumours a couple if days ago I thought they were false.

Fast forward a few hours it's all done and dusted, the club put up no fight or have even criticized him, just like some cuckold hiding in the wardrobe letting some fella bang their wife. They may have allowed a clause in his contract but that again shows you how desperate the club were for him.

He's been paid a million pound a month and got his son a nice retirement fund for doing the bare minimum and making fools out of us all. To take a pay cut to go back to Madrid is even more sickening, like he couldn't wait to get away from us. Even more annoying was the fact that he complained about the ESL and now he has gone to the very club that was pushing for it to begin for their own interests.

A cynical person would say he was just going along with the tide of opinion because the RS were involved in it to get some of our fan base onside.

I can't explain how angry I've been since it happened, just took the p out of the club and it's loyal fans. His comments in his first press conference just shows the level of contempt he has for us, knowing that other fans will laugh their heads off at what he's said about us.

I dont think I'm ever going to get attached to any player or manager again. Absolutely despise him.
Wanna hug?

A few months ago Carlo Magnifico was the best thing to ever happen to the Blues since the FA cup win of 95.

Now him leaving has apparently saved us sacking him.

Never change blues. Two faced till the bitter end.

I dont think there will be an Everton fan out there whom internally, won't have questioned Carlo over the last three months or so.

Wtf relegation? Wow Carlo I never lol so you are saying this to say your time was good?
The rest about winning etc is correct
And you give us great away wins obviously

But I’m a bit pist off with these saving face comments
Just sit back. Watch carlo win pots. A d get your last laugh against the plotters.

The fight has just began.

Don't flinch on us now King.

I once had a temp job at npower. Couldn’t be arsssed with it and never put a shift in. Not very professional of me but had a good career else where.
Basically can see where Carlo is coming from
Possibly coincides with some odd bills I received.

Back on topic. Leaves a bad taste in the mouth, the manner of departure. Very abrupt with all sorts of speculation of what happened.

He's gone now, focus on what's next.

Status
Not open for further replies.