2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
hearing news he's taking Everton to court for a full payout on his contract...citing mental torture and other anguishes forced his departure...

...he probably has a good case

After the first giddy heights at the start of the season, We just went backwards. I’m guessing he clocked out of this job after he was robbed in February. That must be traumatic for anyone living abroad with his family. Look at Osil, and angel di Maria as other examples.
Ultimately this was never a good fit. Not many would turn down Real Madrid. Him going there has saved a expensive sacking down the road. I just want us to return to hungry player and not mercenaries now. Fundamentally we need a plan

Have many managers actually turned down Real before? Or does that not really happen?
The difference is that Bob from Bebbington would never leave his current employer if they were offered a job in the sun for an employer they have an affinity to.

Especially if they were one of the world's largest and most famous builders.

Last edited:
It should be a very shortlist to replace Ancelotti

Conte
Favre
Gaultier

And we need to move quickly to enable the new manager to recruit players ( with or without Brands input).

Got a feeling that Moshiri will do something from left field and go for Rangnick or Low.

I’m disappointEd but not entirely surprised. I had a feeling something wasn’t quite right in the dressing room the last couple of months. The squad is stronger than when he arrived, hopefully the players have took somethings on Board from a coaching perspective. We need to get rid of some players and strengthen but I think with The right appointment we could surpriss a few and have a good season. Goodson will be white hot next season. Remember losing Rooney and who would have thought us finishing 4th the following season? I intend to enjoy 3 months football free and return to the Soap opera in August with a new manager some personnel changes and new hope once again. For now im going to enjoy the summer and forget about this untimely distraction. Have a great summer my fellow blues. We have been through worse. We will come back stronger. Ciao

After the first giddy heights at the start of the season, We just went backwards. I’m guessing he clocked out of this job after he was robbed in February. That must be traumatic for anyone living abroad with his family. Look at Osil, and angel di Maria as other examples.
Ultimately this was never a good fit. Not many would turn down Real Madrid. Him going there has saved a expensive sacking down the road. I just want us to return to hungry player and not mercenaries now. Fundamentally we need a plan

Imagine the home robbery with daughter at home would have a huge bearing on any decision. Can't see why being involved in football would be any different. We like to pretend in the UK that mental health is our thing but it really is not, time and time again it's lip service. Just lots of angry shouts of a lost commodity.

Obviously the guy doesn't believe in the job so Madrid done us a favour by testing his belief in the project.

He didn't have the heart to take the challenge on. If his head and heart was in this space, we would have a bad up coming season

Status
Not open for further replies.