2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the wage cut crap is already being spread around.

for the 100th time....foreign media report wages as net, UK as gross.

So spanish media saying “carlo will earn 6million” means thats what he will take home!!

So like we shouldn't have wanted Koeman to go either?
No as evident koeman wasn't an elite manager before we signed him and has proven further more how crap he is at Barcelona. Carlo has won pots at Madrid already and is very likely to do it again.

Carlo wasn’t building anything in truth. In two years Allan and James would need replacing anyway.
He knows football and he knew a long stay at Everton was never likely.

Dont blame him, he knows the 6 clubs he tried to compete with for a trophy are above the rules, can't beat them join them.

It just highlights how silly the bedwetters are. Not good enough for Everton yet here comes most successful team in the world in club football to swoop him away.

Hes going to continue to win trophies as he does.

What happens to everton. Is most likely a bleaker picture. I really hope not. But it's certainly likely.
Your man's done you proud today mate, keep crawling.

A bit ironic that a lot of our fan base (including me) said that Carlo Ancelotti needs more time to build something at the Club, then it turns out he didn't want to give Everton more time to try and build something.
None of them want time to build something. They want time until something better comes along.

Next guy should get two years max - and sack him after one if underperforming.

Status
Not open for further replies.